Hendrick Security has 24-hour patrol and surveillance on the Hendrick campus, including parking lots. Our officers undergo extensive training and are prepared to handle any situation.
Our motto is to serve and protect with character, attitude, excellence, competency and conduct.
- To protect yourself, awareness is the best defense.
- Be prepared not to be a victim!
- Do not get out of your car if you see anyone who raises your suspicions.
- Follow your instincts.
- Upon return, scan the area around your car as you approach it.
- Notify Security of any suspicious activity.
- Call 325.670.2911.
- Walk in groups or pairs.
- Ask Security for an escort.
- Know locations of the emergency call boxes.
- Have your keys out and ready to enter your car.
Do not walk between cars; stay out in the open.
Greg Post, coordinator
|Hendrick Medical Center
1900 Pine St.
Abilene, Texas 79601